The endless realms make it one of the most addictive games available today. You get to build, interact, explore, and much more in Minecraft.
Minecraft has versions for many platforms. Besides Windows, the game has different editions for Mac OS and Linux as well.
A single Minecraft world can have many players in it. There are servers that allow you and your friends to begin a realm in Minecraft. There are Some of Best Free Minecraft Server Hosting Sites in 2019. Using one of these servers starts you on a new adventure.
Minecraft Servers are the base of the game. You must understand what a Minecraft server is. The server is an important part of the game itself.
A Minecraft world can host several players. Each player gets to build in that world. To keep everything intact, you need a server. The server acts as a host to keep the Minecraft world alive.
With a Minecraft server, you get to control everything that happens on it. The player count, the vastness of the world, player privileges – everything is in your hands. Therefore, a hosting your own Minecraft Server is desirable in 2019.
Minecraft is most enjoyable as a multi-user world rather than a single user game. That said, there are certain elements that make Minecraft servers interesting:
· An engaging set of Themes to attract many players.
· A proper Price Plan to keep the server up and running.
· An appealing Initial Environment for players to begin with.
There are a lot of Minecraft Server Hosts you can access to play the game. It all contributes to the vastness of the Minecraft universe.
The Minecraft domains vary in terms of their customizations. The servers have their own:
· Game Modes.
· The set of Themes.
· The Player Count.
· Performance Stability.
to name a few features.
It is very important to visualize your Minecraft experience before you start. This helps select the server which suits you best. It is imperative that you research the Minecraft server before joining it. This helps figure out whether the server matches your requirements.
For the best gaming experience, here are the Best Free Minecraft Server Hosting Sites, 2019:
Serveromat is an established group of server providers. Their reach is global, with servers centering around:
· North America.
They have provisions for a number of games, Minecraft being the most popular of the bunch. You get to host a free and stable Minecraft server. Their massive computing servers ensure a steady performance. Their service handles a total ofover 500,000 servers at the current time.
The free Serveromat domain for Minecraft is a private one. It lets you work with a 1 GB RAM, which suffices for the game. There are payment plans for better servers.
Build your Minecraft server using Serveromat in the Title link.
Minehut is a design tool specific to Minecraft. It gives you complete control over the server specifications. It has a large player base, and you get to fit right in.
Minehut offers “Free, Full-package Minecraft Servers”. A new server has a free 2 GB RAM for processing purposes. There is a minimum of 20 player slots as well. Their vast array of plugins adds extra features to Minecraft servers. You get to install these plugins for free. They also have an “Enterprise Level” DDoS server protection. This ensures the safety and stability of your server.
You can manage any andall the server settings. The pleasant Minehut control panel makes it easy to make customizations.
You can start on a new Minehut server by using the link in the Title. Or access one of the existing servers on the list.
Aternos offers you your own Minecraft server for free. Their system is one of the best runners of a Minecraft domain.
Aternos has a huge RAM capacity to ensure smooth system running. It has a count of a near 10 million users. Through Aternos, you get to enjoy:
· Your own Customizable Minecraft server.
· No server setup Costs.
· A comprehensive User-interface.
· Extra Plugins. You remain in control of the gaming experience on your server.
· DDoS Protection. The server remains free of interferences from other activities. It can remain running for lengthy periods.
· A system Backup. This ensures you can get your server back online in case of faults.
· A vast set of Themes and Customizations.
· A Support Team willing to help 24/7.
Aternos also runs on several languages. The system is available worldwide, and works best in the regions:
· North America.
· South America.
Get to know more about Aternos through the Title link. Or start playing right now bycreating your own server.
Minecraft-hosting .pro has an interface that fits right with Minecraft. You get the feel for the game right from the beginning. It has some of the best specifications for Minecraft servers.
A single Minecraft-hosting .pro domain runs on:
· Intel Xeon E3-1240v2 Processor.
· Intel SSD.
· 1 Gbps Connection.
These are more than enough for a stable running server. You also have access to all plugins on the system. The 26,000+ plugins offer a wide range of customizations. You get a choice of a near 300 “Installation Packs” for your server. They also offer an “ Overclocking” option for heavy servers, which run on:
· Intel i7-7700K OC.
· 4c/8t - 4,7 GHz/5,00 GHz.
· DDR4 2400 MHz
· SSD NVMe.
Other key features include:
· A Control Panel for customizations.
· DDoS Protection.
· A Quick Server Setup.
· Stable, long-running servers.
· A Backup to your server.
· A Donation method for your Guild.
Start off with Minecraft-hosting .pro using the link in the Title. You can also install their mobile application on:
· App Store.
· Google Play.
Server .pro is another tool to host gaming servers. It has an option to create free Minecraft servers. The system offers servers for three games:
· Minecraft Bedrock Edition.
As stated, you can get a free Minecraft server through Server .pro. The free plan offers:
· Low 2 vCores.
· 1 GB RAM for processing.
Each server has its own dedicated features. The key parts to each server are:
· A 5 GB NVMe SSD for storage.
· Intel Xeon E5-2630v3Processor, with a Clock Rate of 2.4 GHz / 3.2 GHz
· A DDoS protection system using the Standard (L3/L4) system.
· A File Access manager to build and customize your server.
· A maximum of 10 Players on the server.
· A limit of 10 Plugins on the server.
· The server customization ability through a Bukkit/Spigot Plugin Installer.
The Server .pro price plans let you set up elaborate Minecraft servers. They offer more features and customizations.
Use the Title link to explore Server .pro. Or get right in to Minecraft byCreating your own Free Server.
ScalaCube is more than a Minecraft hosting service. It has amazing features to run several games. You can create gaming servers for:
· Minecraft: PE.
· ARK: Survival Evolved.
ScalaCube offers many top-notch features. They are the reason for its high player count. The best system features include:
· Unlimited Traffic towards servers. The system runs on high-end hardware to ensure a smooth-running server.
· The choice between HDD and SSD Storage. Depending on your priorities, you can pick either option.
· A Support system to answer your queries. Their customer service is up all day every day.
· A Worldwide Expansion of the ScalaCube servers. Their aim is to build servers that remain up all the time without hiccups.
The free Minecraft server itself adds on these features. The added features are:
· 24/7 Monitoringsystem.
· A fast server with Low Latencyfor players.
· DDoS Protection.
· Extra Modifications and Pluginsfor customizations.
· Multiple serverson a single domain.
· Various File Extensions.
· Unlimited Player count.
· TeamSpeakand MySQLadditions to servers.
· Ubuntu OS,with access using FTP, SSH and MySQL.
See what else is available on ScalaCube using the link in the Title. Or begin on your own Minecraft server.
FreeMcServer is a very simple Minecraft hosting service. The simplicity makes it easy to establish your own server. Their system offers a wide range of useful features for a better gaming experience.
The FreeMcServer popularity is clear from its player count. It has over 100,000 users, with 4,000+ concurrent servers. The system runs on a high RAM for processing. The total servers go over 90,000 servers, with a near 150 JAR extensions still available.
The best FreeMcServer features are:
· An FTP Access for server customizations.
· An elaborate Control Panel. It has a simple layout which makes navigation easy.
· A Ticketing service for support requests. Their team does everything possible to satisfy customer demands on tickets. You can also join their Discord server to talk to admins in a direct manner.
· A long-running server. All you have to do is “Renew” the server every other day to keep it online.
Minecraft-worlds offers a Minecraft server with:
· A Control Panel for customizations.
· Quick server setup.
· FTP Access.
· Server Hardware:
o E3-1245v2 CPU.
o DDR3 RAM.
o Intel SSD Storage.
· A customizable Extension.
· Over 26,000 Plugins.
· DDoS Protection.
· A long-running server that remains online 24/7.
· A Backup system for your server.
· Donation links for your server.
· Online and Administrative Support through your Control Panel.
Use the Title link to build your server through Minecraft-worlds.
Other notable Sites for Minecraft Server Hosting are:
Minecraft is a popular single-player and multi-player game. You can enjoy the game by joining an existing server, or by building a new one. Hosting a Minecraft server can have substantial periodic costs. It is not a worthwhile idea for all gamers.
The Free Minecraft Server Hosting Sites, 2019, help you set up your own domain. Each site has its own pros and cons. You can visit them to see if they match your requirements of a Minecraft server.
Once you select a site, follow the guidelines for an appealing Minecraft server. After you have set everything up, link your friends with the server and enjoy the game!